Astro Hill Place
Astro Hill Astro Hill Road, Iqaluit, NU
An attractive new building in the heart of Iqaluit. The 2nd floor office space is 16,350 sq feet with amazing Bay views.
- Astro Hill Place is the most prominent location on Astro Hill with exceptional visibility and exposure from many vantages in the community.
- Exceptional access and plenty of parking with a strong sense of arrival as patrons cross the bridge to arrive at Astro Hill.
- A direct interior access from the mall where 1,000s of residents and guests each day have climate controlled access to Astro Hill Place as well as other traffic generators: the theatre, hotel, nightclub, restaurant, conference facilities and office buildings (both as part of Astro Hill Place and the Nunavut Government offices).
- This is the former CBC building. A new 2nd floor for office space with two stairwells and an elevator will be added.
- Completely new building envelope and walls with only the main structure, foundation and utility room with boilers being kept as part of the base building. In essence, it will be a brand new building with the most modern and efficient services, design and amenities.
- Planned development timeframe is demolition during the summer of 2018 and complete the white box ready for tenant improvements starting in the last quarter of 2019. Final development approvals to put in place before proceeding with the main part of construction at the end of the 1st quarter of 2019.
- At the Health Care Centre of Iqaluit and Nunavut - close to the hospital and patient accommodation. Convenient location in the heart of Iqaluit with spectacular views of the Koojesse Inlet and the cityscape. Astro Hill has over 350 suites designed for a good lifestyle within a remote northern community – Live • Learn • Work • Shop • Play.
- Non-smoking buildings with new and recently renovated non-smoking suites in a variety of sizes and designs. Direct internal access for over 180 of our residential suites to shopping, dining, fitness, accommodation and meeting facilities.
- All of Iqaluit's major employers within walking distance.
- The city's best food, entertainment and social venues are in Astro Hill.
- Top food and beverage experiences - The Frob Kitchen and Eatery, Storehouse Bar and Grill and Caribrew Café
- Nunastar, one of Iqaluit's most reputable property management companies, will construct and operate Astro Hill Place.
- Nunastar emphasizes a high quality, comfortable and safe environment for its guests, tenants and visitors. Nunastar Properties Inc. has operated in Iqaluit for nearly 50 years.
- Astro Hill is always growing and improving by adding more lifestyle options and services.
Call: (780) 784-4885
- Assigned Parking
- Convenience store
- No Smoking allowed
- Outdoor parking
- Schools nearby
- Security onsite
- Shopping nearby
- Video surveillance
- Wheelchair access